DM Auto Brokers - Sold me a piece of ***

Vancouver, Washington 0 comments

i waited a few months now since i bought my truck but this only builds my rage over the lemon these bozo's sold me

the add i saw claimed there was 3 square blocks of autos and when i called about a truck they claimed 3 square blocks of autos and over 60% of them were trucks

so i was more than positive i was at the wrong place when there was only two half lots and only 6 trucks

i gave them 1500 down on a 1994 chevy 2500 truck and would have ended it at that but instead AFTER TWO WEEKS OF DRIVING IT THEY INFORMED ME THEY COULD NOT FINANCE THE TRUCK

i was then forced to bring the truck i wanted to buy back and then was given no choice but to buy a piece of *** 1500 with no 4 wheel drive

the wind shield was cracked the shift indicator did not work they said the joke of a sales man claimed these will get fixed then procceeded to ignore that these issues even exsisted now besides the actual problems the truck has BROKEN WIND SHIELD NO SPARE TIRE NO SHIFT INDICATOR THE TAILLIGHT BURNES OUT AFTER 500 MILES AND NOW IT DOESNT EVEN START !!!

I FLAT OUT DID NOT WANT TO EVEN BUY THIS TRUCK THERE WAS A TRUCK NEXT IT THAT WAS A F250 THAT I RATHER BUY WHICH HE SAID I COULDNT BUY IT BECAUSE THEY NEEDED A LARGE DOWN PAYMENT AT THIS POINT THEY HAD 1500 BUCKS OF MY MONEY AND THE STICKER SAID 500 DOWN *** LIARS

NOW BESIDES THE PIECE OF *** TRUCK I WAS FORCED TO BUY WASNT ENOUGH REASON THE RETARDED SALES STAFF ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH REASON I WILL NEVER GO BACK

THE SALESMAN I WAS FORCED TO DEAL WITH DIDN'T KNOW JACK ABOUT THE TRUCK EXCEPT THE ENGINE SIZE ALSO THERE WAS NO GAS IN THE TRUCK FOR THE TEST DRIVE HE IN FACT WANTED ME TO JUST DRIVE AROUND THE BLOCK IN CASE IT RUNS OUT OF GAS HE COULDNT ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS

I ACTUALLY THINK HE DIDNT EVEN UNDERSTAND ENGLISH AND JUST KNEW HOW TO MIMICK WORDS LIKE A *** PARROT

WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR THE PAPERWORK TO BE DONE SO I CAN DRIVE OFF IN THIS PIECE OF *** THERE WAS ANOTHER SALESMAN ACTING LIKE A TOTAL LOONEY TOON FEELING THE NEED TO TELL ME HOW HE HAD BEEN CLEAN OFF CRYSTAL METH FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS

AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY KNEW I LIVED IN WASHINGTON AND THEY GAVE ME TEMP TAGS ONLY GOOD FOR THE STATE OF OREGON

JIM FISCHER ACTUALLY OWNS THIS PLACE I CANT BELIEVE IT ACTUALLY IS IN BUSINESS BUT I WILL NEVER HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING BELONGING TO JIM FISCHER AUTO BECAUSE OF HOW UNPROFESSIONAL THESE PEOPLE WERE

DM Auto Brokers - Big Ripp-Offs!! sold my daughter a car that didnt run

Portland, Oregon 0 comments

we went to d& m auto brokers traded our car in with 1,700 dollars down..as soon as we left the lot 20 mints on the road and the car over heated, as we called the dealership we were told that we owned the vehicle & the problems were ours not!theres..after argueing on the phone back n fourth trying to get someone to help us we realized it was a huge mistake buying this car from d&m auto brokers, the manger who calls him self buck lied to us and said there vehicles were checked-out,whitch was big lie, cant believe the law permits people like this to do buiseness like this!!, and as we tried to get our money back they said we sighned a non refundable reciept, this guy named buck is a very decieving person!!!

dont!! buy!!

here!!!watch-out portland!!

Review about: Volvo Car.

DM Auto Brokers - D AND M AUTO BROKERS (SELLS CARS THAT ARE NO GOOD)

Vancouver, Washington 0 comments

BOUGHT A MINIVAN FROM THEM AND DROVE IT ABOUT 10 MINS AND THE VAN OVER HEATED AND DIED WOULNDT START CHECK INGINE LIGHT CAME ON AND BATTERY AND LOTS OF SMOKE COMING FROM EXUAST AND MOTOR CALLED DEALER AND A SALESMAN SAID TO BRING IT BACK TO HAVE IT LOOKED AT AND I TOOK IT BACK AND THEY SAID IT WAS THE RADITOR SO THEY REPLACED THE RADITOR 2X BUT THEN I TOOK IT ACROSS THE STREET AND IT STARTED TO OVER HEAT AND SMOKE STILL COMING FROM THE MOTOR AND EXUAST AND THEY SAID ITS PROBLEY A THERMOSTAT WHICH THEY ARE CERTIFIED MECHANICS ITS HAS A BLOWN HEAD GASKET AND THEY ARE GOING TO HAVE IT FIXED ITS BEEN THERE FOR 10 DAYS AND THEY ARE NOT GOING TO FIX MY VAN IF WE WITHDRAWL OR COMPLAINT AND TO SHOW PROOF THAT I WITHDRAWL MY COMPLAINT AND HE WILL FIX IT THEY ARE FAT LIERS AND A BUNCH OF *** THEY SHOULD BE BE LOOSE THERE BUSINESS LICENSE FOR SELLING *** CARS AND VANS AND TRUCKS NO ONE SHOULD HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THERE *** AND THEY REFUSE TO VOID THERE CONTRACTS OR TO TRADE U FOR SOMETHING BETTER OR REFUND YOUR MONEY BACK THERE GOOD SCAM ARTIST

Review about: Used Minivan.

DM Auto Brokers - Didn't follow through on the deal.

Portland, Oregon 3 comments

I'm in the middle of buying a Camaro from D&M, the car had a original price on it of $4995.As the salesman is writing up the papers we asked why the sale price was listed as $6300.

he then told us that was how the paperwork had to be written up. When all is said & done my total price is $9875. The day i got the car was 10/5/11 & they still haven't made their promise that it would pass DEQ,& on two separate occasions they had my car all day the 1st day I sat in the office for 6hrs waiting for it to be fixed because it was only supposed to take 2hrs. The 2nd time they had it for almost 2 full days this time the 3rd time I asked for a loaner car- I was given a car w/ a low front tire, cracked windshield, & was so low on gas I barely made it to the gas station & charged me $50.

to use the vehicle while they made the repairs they promised to make.

All this grief just so I could have something nice to drive my last few years (my Dr.gave me 2-8 yrs to live about 8 months ago because of a heart condition)Nothing like having more stress.

Review about: Camaro.

Comments

And a little added info. Even if you sell a car to a dealer always make sure you fill out the paperwork through dmv on selling your car, because in my case here i didnt thinking i didnt have to since the dealers should do their paperwork- now im the responsible person having to pay impound fees on my trade in clear back in 10/2011 that for some reason is still registered to me

in regards to R. Stevenson please call me re: this car. kayleen (360)830-7332 thank you

I would be curious to hear more about the car you bought?I just now am learning about this dealer.

I recovered a car that I had sold and was taking payments on. I found out last week that it was wrecked and at a salvager. I picked the care up from the salvager, and find out today that the person I was in the process of selling the car to (they had stopped making payments and I took them to court) had sold the car to D&M who sold it to another person who apparently wrecked it recently.

I still have the title and clear ownership rights.I am curious if we are talking about the same car?

DM Auto Brokers - Stole my money

Portland, Oregon 1 comment

I went to the dealership and looked at afew cars and noticed right away the cars that they have posted on their website are not the cars they have on their lot .I test drove a few cars and the whole situation was good they told me if anything happens in the next few days we will take care of it.

So I put a down payment down and left everything was good untill I drove the truck drove off the lot and the transmission went out i brought it right back they looked at it and said i did notice there was something wrong with the transmission when I drove it the other day.

I said why did you have this truck on the lot and trying to sell it if you knew something was wrong with it, they didnt have a answer to that instead they tryied to put me in something different and guess what as soon so as we test drove the new truck transmission goes out on that one to.At that point i said im done I want my money back they said to bad it ours now I said I want to talk to the manager he was not there at the time so i came back one day later the manager asked what the problem was i explained he said sorry but we are not returning your money then asked what are you going to do hit me .I said wow really guy i have my daughter with me he decided to get in his car and drive off as he drove off he keep cusing at me real professional these guys are a joke they think this is over they are wrong i will get my money back one way or another..they are a bunch of cowards

Comments

If they did this I see three options:

1. Try again, not worth it in my opinion after this but perhaps he wasnt really the manager or perhaps there is someone higher than him you could speak with?

2. Small claims court.

3. Time consuming but fun, protest and cost them business until they give you your money back or you get tired of it and decide to take them to court.

DM Auto Brokers - D&M Auto

Bellevue, Washington 1 comment

D&M Auto is horrible place to do business.A bunch of pushy salesmen that try to swindle you every chance they get.

The vehicles are not throughly checked by a licensed mechanic. Some of the salesmen smoke *** or at least I could smell it on him as he walked past me, totally unprofessional. Make promises and don't follow through. We bought a vehicle through D&m Auto and we can't get it to pass D.E.Q the water throughout the engine block was rusted!

Harassed about having the car shut down with low jack... They need to pull their head out of their a** and treat people with more respect. With more respect, they would have more customers, and satisfied customers at that. Now my son is stuck with a lemon for the next few years.

You guys take the cake and I don't mean that in a nice way.

Lemon law should apply here.

Pissed off Mom in Gresham

Review about: Auto Broker.

Comments

D & M manipulated & pushed us into buying a car that drove from the lot, 2miles down the road ran out of gas, and hasnt started since we turned it off when we got home.

Do not do business with these guys, they have lied to us &asked us to lie to a finance company for them about our down payment.

Devastating purchase:(

DM Auto Brokers - D&M AUTO BROKERS -Ritchy (***) Duncan

Portland, Oregon 12 comments

As described in a previous complaint, my son traded in his car for a $7,000 Dodge Durango.They are in Portland, he lives in Longview, WA.

15 minutes after leaving with car, it breaks down on side of the road. When he calls them from the side of the road, they tell him that its his problem now. After some yelling, they tow the car back but tell him there's nothing they can do. When I call them, the owner -- Richard Duncan starts screaming at me and tells me he's burnt.

He goes on to say " Do you know how many times I have done this to people --- take whatever legal actions you want." What a piece of *** this guy is. DONT BUY FROM THIS PLACE... My boy had to go there with the police to try and get something done. Doubt he gets anywhere but man....

PLEASE DONT BUY FROM THIS GUY.... Oh, just as a side note, I had my son contact the State Attorney Generals office. They already had a file started on him. Gosh...

wouldnt it be great if pieces of *** like this guy would go out of business.:)

Comments

*****Disclaimer: This might be hard to read as this is 7 months worth of *** from D&M. Not to mention, I wrote most of it in anger at them for their actions. I apologize to whomever is reading this!***

On Weds 10/19, my husband and I set out to buy a car. We went on Craigslist for "car deals" in our area. My husband found D & M in Portland Oregon on 82nd Ave so he called and spoke with someone who said we could come down and look.

That afternoon, my husband I got to the car lot and was greeted by a salesman (whom I cannot remember his name). After talking to him for a little bit to tell him what we were looking for. I made the suggestion to fill out the application first to see what we could get approved first and then go from there. We were all in agreement so we went inside their waiting room. The waiting room was filthy and small. We sat down at a table. While we proceeded to fill out the application the saleman was called away to "run an errand". We were advised that another saleman would help us. At this time a kid (he looked to be in his ealy 20's) started to help us. We finished filling out the application and the new salesman took the application to his "manager". About 30 minutes later the "manager" (Andrew) comes to the talke and does his regular spiel. "Congrats, I can approved you for X car. Let's show it to you". This car happens to be a baby blue Excursion. We immidiatly fell in love with the car. Both hubby and I get in the car and take it out of the lot. As we are traveling down the street we notice a few things about the car. The first is the ABS light is on, second, there is a hesitation when the car is driven and third, there is a loud noise coming from the hood (which made it sound like the heater pump was bad). We immidiatly let the saleman know these things and he tells us that if we like the car, he will fix them for us. I tell him that that would be great however it needs to go into the contract in which he agrees.

We get back to the lot and I don't see anything else we wanted so we go back into the waiting room. We all sit down and the saleman goes to tell Andrew that we like it. They procede to do the paperwork (you , the lovely financials). Andrew comes down, he offers us a price. We are not happy with the price considering the inside needs a little work. Now I am aware that this a used car dealership and 98% of the cars are sold as is but I still had some room to be picky, and picky I was going to be! Anyway, we immidiatly shoot the price down, telling them that the inside needed some work (which we would do.. no problem) but there are some things that are wrong with the car. Andrew says ok, let me see what I can do. He comes back with another price and wants us to fix everything including the inside of the car. I immidiatly tell him "no way, absolutly NOT!!!". He says ok, lets see what I can (again). This time he comes back with the down payment being $3500, fixing only one thing on the car (ABS issue) and $375 payment. I tld him AGAIN no way... I was willing to compromise but the car issues had to be fixed (outside) and we only had $1500 down. FINALLY, he agreed to those stipulation except we put an extra $500 (total of $2000)... that was fine, I got most of what I wanted plus I REALLY loved it!

Deal is done.... Yay! Andrew tells us to call him the next day. Thursday rolls around and my husband calls him 6 times.. no answer at the number gave us and the dealer takes a message. Friday rolls around. hubby calls 3 more times and is told a message will be taken. No call backs. I get home from work that afternoon... and call them myself. FINALLY Andrew picks up the phone. I tell him that we want to bring in the car to be fixed. He says ok bring it tomorrow (Friday). We agree on a time.

The next day, hubby takes the car in. He is told that they want to look it over and to bring it back on Weds of the following week. Great! Hubby takes it back on Weds 10/26. After about 3 hours of waiting around, he is told that they have to order the part and to bring it back on Friday first thing in the morning. They will get him a loaner car so he doesnt have wait around for 8 hours (I was at work and couldn't pick him up) Hubby takes the car in again. He is told that they are waiting for a loaner car and one should be soon. Hubby continues to wait... and wait... and wait... and wait. I get off at 2pm (6 hour after all this) and hubby tells me he is still waiting. I go and pick him up.

Next day rolls around, still no word (thursday). Friday rolls wround. We get a call saying the car is ready. Hubby gets down to the dealer and picks it up. As he is getting home, the check engine light comes back on. GREAT! He calls the dealer again. They say bring it in on Monday and they will take a look at it. hubby takes it that same day to another mechanic around our house. They tell us it is the oxygen scensor. Monday rolls around, hubby takes it back to the dealer and tells them what was said. They say they will look at it. When they do, they tell him that it is something entirly but they will need to have it a full day, bring it in on Weds... Hubby does just that. They keep it again until Friday. This time I go and pick it up. The mechanic (Mike) tells me he drove it around the block and it runs smooth. Yay! just what I like to hear!!!

I proceed to take it off the lot, make a left turn, the check engine light comes back on. Explicives come out of my mouth as I am flipping a U-turn to go back to the lot. I get there and Mike is still standing in the lot. As I get out I tell him check engine light is still on. He runs his little computer tells, drives it around the block and tells me that it never came on again.. it could have been the scensor wasnt reset. Ok, great. I proceed home. No light, runs great. I am extatic! Can't wait to tell hubby. I almost get home, climbing up a small little after getting off of the freeway in Gresham... guess what?? The check engine light goes on... however instead of staying on, it flashes all the way home, the chug (hesitation) is back, and it performs the same as when we got it. Arg!

At this point I am as livid as the first time.... and so I get home and let hubby know. He goes out and checks under the hood to see if he sees anything.. nothing. Walks around to the gas tank and plays with the gas cap... he says I think that was the issue.. I think I fixed it so I will drive to work tomorrow.

He drives to Camas. On his way home, the "check engine" light comes back (flashing). He calls and speaks with the owner of the company (Jim). The guy tells him that all cars are sold "as is" (true, but we had certain stipulations put in the contract). After he learns this he tells my hubby to call him tomorrow (today 11/7). Hubby does and now is told to bring in tomorrow (Tuesday 11/8). We will now see what happens....

Moral of the story... don't buy a car from this dealership. While waiting, there were things we saw happen to other buyers. This is all hearsay from me so I won't go into them... but I would reccomend that you not buy from this dealer. They are shady and untrustworthy!

Update: on 11/17 my husband is told that they will trade him out of the car and get him into another one. Great! The news we been waiting for! Catch… we didn’t get out original $1300 back from the lemon they sold us and in addition they wanted us to put down another $2300. I was able to talk them into taking $1000 however this still didn’t make me happy since they threw my first $1300 out the window. Oh well. I am hoping this will be the LAST time I have to deal with D&M Auto Sales. They suck and anyone else who reads this and still buys a car from them, well, I have no mercy on how they treat you or the car you get from them!

Update: On Sunday 12/4, my husband gets a call from the dealer stating we have to go back down there to re-sign our papers from the second car they sold us. Apparently they faxed the paperwork to the finance company and they never received and then resent it to them via Fed Ex. They claim that was lost too. On Monday, 12/5, we both went down there to resign and were told this same story. My husband mad the comment that they have not just wasted a month of our time but it is turning out to be 2 ½ months. Their response was :well we are giving you an extra 45 days out for your car payments.” And… “It’s not our problem. You want the car right?” I felt like telling them to kiss off and give me my money back but I knew that would be fat chance…….

Update: On 1/3 my husband gets a call from Westlake who is our car loan company for both the old car and the Dodge Ram. They tell him that his car payment for the first car we were traded out still hasn’t been received. After some arguing that we hadn’t had this care in a month they said they would call the car dealership.

Update: On 1/10 we get another call from Westlake stating that we were now in collections for the first car. After telling them we haven’t had that car and the last conversation we had with another rep on 1/3 she advised us to call the dealership. So, my husband called and left 2 messages today. He then called on 1/11.. same… messages. He called again for another 3 days. All messages. He finally called them on 1/15 and gets someone on the phone who says they will take care of it ASAP. We get a call from Westlake 2 days later verifying our information for the Ram.

Update: 1/30- Hubby gets a call from the car dealership saying we have to resign our papers for a third time for the Dodge Ram. James tells them ok, but we are not drinving down there to you AGAIN.. it is just too far. They make arrangement to come to us at 5pm on 1/30. 5pm comes and goes… 6pm comes and goes… still no shows. They call on 1/31 telling us we needed to come down there to the dealership. I got the phone from my hubby and told Tritan that we were not coming down there. We weren’t wasting anymore time on this and that this was the third time they wanted us to sign something. He made up an excuse saying that Westlake never took the car out of their system and so they are at fault. Because I had already talk to Westlake and knew what was happening, I called his bluff and told him to quite lying to us. Tritan proceeded to tell me he needed our current stubs, bills, you know, the standard stuff we had already brought them 4 times before this. Because it has been so many times I was pissed. I told him the if he didn’t use what he already had then he needed to return both of the down payments and that I was giving the car back. He said no that was ok and that he was sending David to our house. I told him he needed to be there by 5:30 and if not I wasn’t answering the door. At 5:30 David showed up and proceeded again to tell me he needed our income information. I told him he wasn’t getting it and talk to Tritan if he problems. We signed these papers and I told David that I will not be signing them again and I asked for copies to be send to me so that in case they “got lost” again I could send them to Westlake. As of now I still don’t have them. I doubt I will see them again either.

Update: March 15th we get a call from Matt that they lost the papers AGAIN!! Are you serious??? So I tell them that we are no coming down there to sign these papers. Matt then makes arrangements for him to drive to our house. When he gets there, we sign the papers. No copies are given nor is there an apology! REALLY? Matt leaves, says our the paperwork will be processed and ok to make a payment on the car on the 20th. We should receive paperwork from Westlake as well.

March 20th rolls around, no paperwork from Westlake. My hubby calls them and they tell him that they still haven’t received the new info.. but wait.. they have the old info and we are 2 months late on our payment. James tells them the situation and they tell him that they will call D&M. James gets a call about 3 hours later saying that D&M will send the paperwork and for now hold off on payment.

March 28th: James is home during the day. He gets a knock on the door. Opens it, and who do you think is there. The guys from D&M Auto. They tell James that because he hasn’t made a payment to them for the truck they need to take it… What? What payment? As the one gets in, he states that Westlake didn’t finance us anyway so we wouldn’t have been able to keep it… Ok, what about our down payment.. nope, don’t get that back because we didn’t make the rest of our down payment..

Because we didn’t want to fight anymore with them, we let it go! We didn’t want to talk to them, hear about them, or deal with them anymore. We even assumed they called Westlake…

Update: Well it is now May 16th. Guess what, James got a call this morning from Westlake saying that they hadn’t received a payment from us in 2 months. James tells them that he already spoke with Westlake a few days ago to let them know they came and took the car in March. Westlakes says, yes she sees that but they haven’t been able to get in touch with D&M. Can he try and help? So he does, and learns all lines are disconnected. He calls Matt’s cell phone (as he had that still in his phone). Matt answers and says that last week (date unknown) the DMV came and shut them down. I understand this is all hearsay but according to Matt, DMV walked in, demanded titles, loan papers, down payment receipts, etc… and was not able to get them so they shut them down. The owner is apparently (possibly) going to jail because he screwed a lot of people. Matt apparently is now calling Westlake to see what he help with. I don’t believe him.. but.. what can I do. James called Westlake himself and spoke with them. They say it is supposed to go on our credit now but she would speak with a manager and call James back. In the meantime, we now have to contact a lawyer.. we will see… even if we don’t get our money back at least by getting a lawyer with prove a point with this man and hopefully send his butt to jail for a long time.

WTF!!!!!!!!!My wife and I went in to look at a 2001 Suburban.

We got pushed in to a 98 POS Expedition. They took my $1000 down and that's when the games began. The rig has more problems then not. When I wanted to bring it back I got ran around by this guy Matt.

What a piece of work all he doors is talk around what you need and LIE. NOW IM OUT $1000! OH but wait I still have the expedition. I need help getting a title.

If anyone has any advice for me I sure could use it.Thanks and good luck to all involved.

My name is Kiara James , and if you are / were a victim of a scam by D and M auto i , urge you yo file a complaint with the BBB as well as with the attorney general's office here in Portland. Those people have been warned not to continue doing bad business , yet they keep on doing the same thing over and over again ( this has to be stopped) i urge you all to file your complaints as soon as possible .

This place looks like it is slowly going out of business now..If anyone who has bought a car there has a gripe with them I suggest you go down there before they vanish.It's about time these a**holes go bankrupt.

#419112

the fat one is named terry mason jr, he is the silent partner his phone number is 360-907-8611, richard duncon is the real owner and has nothing to do with the buisnes.if you talk to someone saying there richard, its realy terry jr...

richards cell is 360-901-2157. terrys parents own terrys auto sales in vancouver. there cell numbers are 360-921-8928 and 360-713-8321.

they live in kalama wa right of the freeway at the top of a apartment complex they own.they have a nother son who owns metro motors, wes mason 360-518-1010 and his wife mellisa 360-909-8888

his silent partner is named tom ellis i think his number is 360-771-6553

My name is vonetta johnson.I bought a 2002 suzuki and there was more than what they said that was wrong with it.

When i tried to get it fixed it took me 9 times of going down there and i had to pawn all of my stuff. I took it to get an oil change for 19.99 and i came out paying 312 because the oil was black and they had to weld something called the differeinchel. The bults was rusted and i had no coolent at all. Also we got a loan out through them on my husband 1998 ford explorer for 250 by a guy named Matt and he scammed use.

I have debit collectors calling my house saying that i owe 1582 dollars but that is funny because i didnt even get the car from them. I bought the car a year ago from a totaly different place and payed cash money for it. These people our scammers and they will try to rip you off. They are famous for taking advantaged of people.

We all should meet outside of D&M and protest and also warn people. I have a son and i don't want nobody to go what i am going through. It's time to take action who's with me. PS.

i contacted the attorny general.People keep complaining and filling out paper through the attorny general.

they really need to b put out of business they are terrible people, i got a tahoe when i left the property it started shaking, although they claimed there was new this and new that, nothing was new, a tweeker salesman that worked with me was very pushy, said bring car back tomorrow no mechanic is here till tomorow i left the vehicle there refused to take back off lot, he said i would get my down payment back thank god my son recorded the conversation, because later he denied saying it, however he no longer works there, after arguing and threatining bbb i got a good car and then caught them talking about me, the car had a clunk they tried to say it was from sitting..lol i took it into les schwab and they said take back now to have fixed the sub cover was damaged and not safe..

yes after arguing they fixed it, however kept it for 4 days i had to put everyone out by taking me to work my childs bball practice and games, then i get a call from rachell at my job very rude unprofessional and snotty telling me that if i dont bring my 2 bank statements in that day they would reposes my car, i only owned it 5 days and 4 it just sat at the lot waiting for them to fix it, when it was fixed i took to firestone to get an alignement, because the car was all over the road and come to find out they didnt even tightens the bolts, so my under frame was loose and all over, were they trying to kill me at this point.these people are scammers my odometer didnt match up with the miles they wrote on the paper sent to dmv you are told a price by the time they are done printing up the papers its 1,000 higher and after looking my interest is almost half the cost of the car.. they try and get you to lie to the finance comopany about down payments everyone who just sit on there butts upstairs all look like they on drugs...

im glad the finance company took over i would never ever recomend these snakes to anyone..what bothered me so much is that i saw the last day i was there a little old man trying to get a car just being takin advantage of....

if any one has been rip off by this company or has been mis treated pls call me and let me know the more the better

yeah they are a pieces of *** liers and they dont have certified mechanics and yeah they sell cars that dont pass DEQ and head blown gaskets they are bad scammers and they need to be out of business

We should all get sings and stand in front of there lot lets make a date

*********BOYCOTT D AND M AUTO BROKERS!!!!***********

They are owned by a couple of twenty six year old punks from Vancouver!!

they are a piece of *** i went and took my 97 dodge grand caravan in to trade on a 93 chevy astro and granted my van had issues but when they brought it back from 2 i repeat 2 test drives the blinkers heater a/c digital read out were all blown!!!!!!!!!! no not only did i not get a new van from them i had to drive back to gresham with no turn signals and no heater what a cold drive home and when i brought this to their attention they told me they were closing up there was nothing they could do and i had to move to the safeway parking lot to fix my van!!!!

View more comments

DM Auto Brokers - D&M Auto Brokers in Portland

Athena, Oregon 9 comments

These guys are extremely young, unprofessional scammers. They mistakenly believe they can, with "as-is" documents, legally sell cars with serious mechanical defects without disclosing them, or in some cases, by misrepresenting or hiding those defects.

A friend recently bought a Volvo wagon with a broken heater core that stopped running after 15 minutes of getting it off the lot (before he even got home). The dealer had advertised the car as a daily driver, and knew my friend had a young child and wife, and needed a reliable car to get to his two jobs.

When the car broke down, he tried to return the car and to get his car back, but the dealer refused. The salesmen were extremely rude and unprofessional, and cut off and hung up during discussions to resovle the issue. Ultimately, my friend incurred significant towing and lost wage expenses, in addition to an initial deposit, which the dealer refused to refund. It took a signiificant amount of legal strong-arming, and a threat to call the sheriff, just to get the dealer to return my friend's car, even after he had paid to have the defective Volvo towed back to the dealer.

Beware of these guys. Based on other on-line reviews, it sounds like more than one customer has been burned by this company.

Review about: Volvo.

Comments

Hey guys, any idea about a lawsuit on these guys? I bought a beetle from them awhile ago but it's been having problems since and problems that they promised that they would fix but never have, even after repeated attempts by me to have them fix the problems. Can you let me know if there is a lawsuit I could join?

I've seen what they do to people at that place..Bushing lying trickery junk cars lying management drug addict salesmen and mechanics who can't fix a big wheels..Thats why they have 10 open cases according to the department of justice I hope that they close down Titan,John Terry and Richard and the rest of these B.S.ers deserve it..They give legit dealers a bad name...

Yes these guys will take your money and sale you a lemon.

I too got screwed.I bought a 2002 dodge stratus from them on december 18th 2011.I told them I was a mother of three kids and I lived 4 hours from them.

that I had to have a reliable car. I bought the car and it started over heating after 40 miles. i called travis who sold me the car and he said bring it back we will have to fix it.I took it back they said nothing big drive it home and they would fix it were i lived.I took it to the shop were i lived and they said it was a blowen head gasket and It had other cooling problems. travis,jim,buck,john all differnt people who I talked to refused to let me out of the deal.

I told him I have three kids work two jobs and live in the country and now have no running car what do i do. I was at there mercey. after days of fighting they towed the car to portland and kept my down payment and dimond ring. they refused to return it.I also called the bank were i was to get the loan from and informed them of d and m's dirty ways.

how they schooled me on what to say to the bank on the phone and to lie about how much cash i gave and the dimond ring.I am just very sad about this whole deal.to take advantage of the poor who are trying to do good in life.

Where do I begin, first we dealt with a salesman Titan.We took a 2000 Saab out for a test drive and the engine light came on and they said they would fix it, the light was off when I got back in it to drive home.

Well by the time I got home it was back on and was out of oil. I took it into my mechanic he told me the damage would be between 1000 and 3000 dollars depending on how much I wanted to fix. I called D & M the next day, and I spent the next 2 weeks getting the run around. And then was finally was told that sighed the as is no warranty, and that they had not responsibilty for it.

If you plan to do business with with these shady people, Don't!!!!Runaway and don't look back.

yeah i purchased a minivan from them on nov 27th 2011 and drove it for 5 mins and it started to overheat and the check engine light came on and the battery light and died so i called the dealership to tell them and they said to bring it back and they will look at it so i left the van there and they put another raditor in and still leaks water and over heated took across the street to taco bell and the battery light came on so i just left it there on there lot ive been there everyday to see if they are going to fix it and they just look at u and ignore u that u are even there now im going on ten days and now they dont want to fix the van there are scammers to the public and take advantage of young people they shoulndt be allowed to sell cars or vans in there condtions ill never go back there to purchase any car from them

Hi my name is vonetta johnson and i just bought a car november 1st 2011.My husband bought me a car for school and we went over the paper work and everything.

The car was listed as 6100 and my paper work said 8150 dollars. I bought the car on the 1st and didnt get it to the 4th because there is so many problems. When i was driving home the engine light was one. They were suppose to take it off and didnt take it off.

And i keep going back to the car lot for three weeks straight and they where giving me the run around. Now my engine light is still on and they are trying to get it to pass DEQ so that they want have to fix the problems. I am pissed and these people are un professional and they will sell you a lemon.

They should be called the klunckers of 82nd instead of the king.If anyone else is having problems you can contact me at 503 446 9469 and my name is vonetta.

Let me start of by saying you would be better off get a car from the devil he is more honest then these guys and has a lot more respect!At first they make you fill like they cared.

They get you to fill out a app then there horns come out. Ok here is my story the frist thing is they need to learn how to treat pepole!As we where filled out the app we heard the salesman talking bad about us.When we asked him about it his reply was he hates that office becuz you can here every thing they say up stars.Ok so then he come back and tells us there is good news we got you approved!so he takes us out side to show us cars the first car he showed us look like it came off the junk yard i would not even get payed to drive it. so we tell him its not the car for us.We then asked him to show us the other cars he says this is it. I say you sayed there where a few that we could pick from He says O YA the other cars!So we start walking to the other cars as we are walking he points out 6 or 7 cars saying there they are but the engines are blowen out.Let me remind you these are cars they have on the lot for sale 6 out of 6 THAT HE SHOWED US HAD BLOWEN ENGINES!So he talks us in to takeing the first car for a test drive.I start it up and it makeing a loud noise he clams it a lose bolt LOL i tell him its not he says ok drive it.

It runs so good and right be for we go to *** he drops the roof down i think so we could not hear the sounds the car was makeing IT WAS LOUD it drove worse then it looked.we told him thank you have a nice day and did not buy a car from them THANK GOD !

I am in the middle of what seems to be a shady deal with these guys....... do I bail or do I go with it?????? Anybody????

I bought a car from these guys just yesterday and was told that all is wrong is a ball bearing.I was on my way to school and my entire tire almost fell off.

It wasnt until then that they told me my warranty wasnt good for 30 days. While at the dealership, waiting for the paperwork to go through, my boyfriend and I were standing outside with one of the salesman and what seemed to be the owner of the place. The salesman called over a little vietnamese man named Mater that was walking down the street, waved a dollar and motioned for the guy to come over and grab my boyfriends ***. I have never been so appauled and embarrassed.

Not only have I never seen anything like it, but it seems like its a normal everyday thing to them. They mentioned that "It has happened to all of us!". Even as Mater was heading towards us, the owner walked away, laughing, saying "Please dont sue me for this!" He obviously knew what was about to happen. I am a customer and should not be made a victim while shopping for a car.

If this has happened to you, I would like to know.It was highly unacceptable and should never have happened.

View more comments